Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas!!

Christmas at our house was WONDERFUL this year! My mom and dad came over from Eastern WA, we got together Christmas Eve with Mark's family, stayed home Christmas Day and my dad cooked a yummy Christmas dinner for all of us, and the day after Christmas, we went to my grandparents' house for a Christmas/Birthday celebration for my mom's side of the family. We saw our whole family and had such an amazing time with our girls!


Avery was so excited when she woke up on Christmas morning! She said, "Mommy, Santa came! He really came to our house!" Absolutely precious... she was astonished!

Daddy helping Em open a very special present from Mommy and Daddy. It's the children's classic Goodnight Moon. That book is very special at our house!


I had to post this one! My brother's dog Jordy LOVED Papa Dome! He kept jumping up and standing on his back... crazy dog! And like every good Papa... he just let him!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

0 comments: